Paying your annual dues is a great way to stay actively involved in Delta even if you are not geographically located near an Alumnae Chapter.
Our current dues structure makes it more affordable for young alumnae to join as well as provide opportunities for Deltas who can, to support the sorority at a higher level.
What are your alumni dues used for?
- Fund the Named Awards: Lois Hentschke Scholton Leadership award and Barbie Powers Allen Enthusiasm award, and the Making a Difference Outstanding Community Service award. All three of these awards go to active Delta students.
- Fund the Delta Girl of the Year and Woman of the Year awards
- Cover the cost of the Homecoming Cucas and a Cold One for the actives
- Subsidize the cost of the Birthday Luncheon for the actives
- Cover the costs of the Mother Daughter tea for seniors and one guest
- Helps smaller chapters with cost of recipe boxes that are given to graduating seniors
- Cover administrative costs for the alumni website, Delta Doings blog, P.O. Box, etc.
Those who are a member of a local chapter are encouraged to pay dues through their chapter.
Dues are due by October 1st, annually, for membership through September 30th of the following year.
Young Alumni Dues - $15 (graduated within the past five years)
Regular Alumni Dues - $30
Lavender Lovely Sponsor - $50 (includes recognition on the website and in the Delta Doings)
Royal Purple Sponsor - $114 (honoring Delta’s upcoming 114th birthday and includes recognition on the website and in the Delta Doings and a ticket to the "Cuca’s and a Cold One" Homecoming Event and Birthday Luncheon). Royal Purple Sponsors still MUST REGISTER for all Delta events.